Different kinds of brand partnerships
○ Paid influencer partnerships (often with bloggers)
○ Licensing partnerships (with high-profile designers)
○ “Grassroots partnerships” where brands and interests alig
● Why “smaller” brands are interested in partnering with designers
○ Brand positioning
○ True long-term partnerships, brand advocates
○ Content, especially images!
● Benefits for designers to seek out partnerships with brands
○ Product discounts
○ Access to new products
○ Social/PR exposure and other marketing
○ Cost sharing of photography, or other financial incentives
● How to initiate a relationship
○ Find PR/marketing contact and reach out to introduce yourself
○ Tag brand on social media when you use their products
○ Arrangement must be fair for both sides!
Click on the links below for the transcript (show notes) and links referenced in this episode:
Links are in the footer on this page or on the contact us page
Back to All Episodes
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.